Saturday, July 3, 2010

Interpalz.

I joined a social networking site called Interpals a while ago. I figured the best way to learn Korean and Japanese was to talk to a native speaker.

It's a good site, especially since people who know Korean usually know English, as well. I've met some cool people and at least one good friend.

Every once in a while, I'll get a message or a friend request. That's fine; I can ignore those. Sometimes, the same people view my profile over and over, which is a bit creepy. I only get really freaked out when I get comments like this:



wut?

That hardly ever happens, though.

If you want to learn a language, see if someone online can help you. It's probably not the best way to learn how to speak it (unless they have Skype), but it's a lot more effective in the sense of learning how people your age speak.

Speaking of music (...I was, in my mind), here's a cool song that a cool dude named teajzharu made!

MONORAIL

Give him lots of views so he'll make more songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment