Monday, July 12, 2010

Nail Dragon.

I like to paint my nails, especially in a French manicure style. I think it looks classy and clean. I have never gotten a manicure, so I get those little do-it-yourself French manicure kits. For some people, nail-painting is a relaxing experience. This is not true if you are not ambidextrous.

Using the nail pen is the hardest, because I usually can't make straight lines. On my left hand, it's okay. I can just do it as slowly as I can. Eventually, I can get the line I want.

Then, I move on to my right hand. Logically, this means that I am now holding the nail pen in my left hand. This is very, very difficult for me. I hold pencils and pens abnormally in the first place (between my ring finger and my middle finger instead of between my index and middle); when I have to hold the pen the "normal" way with my left hand, it rebels. No matter how slowly I paint, I can never get the straight line I want. I resort to making dots. When I paint my nails with my left hand, this is how I feel:


I am at the mercy of the Nail Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment