Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nurturing.

I'm a sort-of gamer. I can catch on to games quickly, but I'm very picky about which ones I play. Mostly, I play RPG's and nurturing games like Harvest Moon.

Maybe it's just my femininity; I don't find much fun in shooting things without a plot. In something like Final Fantasy, I know why I'm defeating a certain boss (no matter how obscure the reason). In a FPS, it's just like "RATATATATATATATATATATATA yayhe'sdead"

In games like Harvest Moon, I feel like I'm creating something. I'm growing lots of tomatoes for my farmer to sell so that he can get a cow so that he can get milk so that he can get a bigger house and have even more stuff and get married and have a kid and have him be a farmer, too. So, while you're bleeding on the floor and your screen is red because you're dying, I'm courting a wife and supporting myself financially.

Which one seems better? Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment